Changes: 0.4.0 - 0.5.1
- Implemented connection to Enterprise Network via PEAP and TTLS protocols.
- Fixed bug: Zero out secure profile response characteristics”
- Increased length of WiFi password up to 64 characters
- Fixed bug: power switch once turned off will not turn on
- Fixed bug: green led when PL is connected to fallback network
- Added model version to header of nearby request
- Added timestamp in ms for event/collect endpoint
- Sanitize URL with “/” at the end
- Fixed problem with pending conf for nrf51
- Optimized memory usage
- Stabilization of PL ble scanning and https connection
Changes: 0.3.5 - 0.4.0
Added fleet management functionality
- Every 1 min PL sends request to API and apply the pending configuration for nearby beacons
- During 30 sec PL will try to connect with the beacon.
- API sends in response configuration just for one beacon.
- Every single response from beacon is stored in NVS and sends it to API. Memory is erased when the API receives it (server response < 500).
- Before the next nearby request PL checks for stored beacon’s response in memory and resend it.
Added watchdog in a case of problem with sending data do API
- Portal will reset itself if within 1 min will not send any data to API (perhaps memory issue, and every connection to endpoint failed )